Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i don't have time for this, really


I helped set up at ROY this weekend with Cassie, and then went to Skylab for Nathan's birthday. Setting up: fuck projectors and sound equipment! Nathan's birthday: INSANE, of course. Vile Gash and Hair Police played on the 5th floor too. It was packed, etc. etc. etc.

The panel finally happened last night, and I read Jimi's paper off the computer because he only sent it to me fifteen minutes before it started. It was really entertaining and there was a decent turn out. Cassie introduced me at as 'The Harbinger of the Apocalypse,' but she said harbinger funny. I'm fairly certain I didn't choke on my own spit while speaking, but you never know--I was concentrating too hard to pay attention. I took a picture after I read Jimi's thing (too nervous but to just keep re-reading as quick as I could/half-listening to do anything before hand). That's Jimi's 'flyer' projected above Cassie--you can't make it out, really--or maybe you can. It was all videotaped, but I'm not sure I wanna see it! Haha.

I am so fucking swamped with homework, and I'm falling behind for sure.

No comments: