Friday, January 29, 2010

just one last thing before i succumb to my astronomy gruel

My brother and I sit on our computer for hours (due to obligations such as an 8-hour work day and tedious homework, respectively) and often exchange links. Here's a good one. Just so you know, you know, it runs in my fucking lineage (literary lineage, that is). Also, don't be confused--I'm not comparing myself to the "literary greats,"--JUST SAYIN' IS ALL.

Also, as it stands currently, I'm still alive. Whether addiction or astronomy finally do me in--only time will tell.

P.S. Since I currently don't have a desk (since I currently don't have a house), I am forever losing things within the cavernous folds of my blankets (so, also, since I am always cold). I once again procrastinate to show you:


2 comments:

phiiillll said...

astronomy gruel sounds good

Lux said...

update: astronomy is succeeding in ending my life.