Thursday, March 11, 2010

the sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new

Wow, I can't believe how much shit is fucking going on, even in Columbus, this weekend. I can think of 20 things (which is rare with my short-term memory) for today, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday just in-city. WTF? I got a lot done today, but I've still got so much more to do. I feel like I'm in hiding. Hopefully on Saturday I can go to Trinity's birthday and then Berry's opening for a second and to drop off some food on the 3rd floor. I'm probably gonna skip Scion. Boo. Eric even wants to take me to oysters on Monday night, and I'm guessing I'm going to have to ask to wait a week (again, I'm swy). BAH! I really want these $1 oysters at Rigsby's--I found out about this like 2 months ago!

Fuck yeah, at least, that I graduate next quarter! Meeting with my advisor, getting that petition to graduate, etc. Tuesday morning. THEN I can eat all the seafood ever (gimme a coast!). YESH. K, that made me feel better. Also, this:

We were searching for that (aforementioned) box in my storage room last night, and Jake said he found something that I probably missed, and couldn't find (since middle school?). The best part is not that he found it. The best part is what I found inside it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I win. Almost positive this is from freshman year of highschool or before, and those postcards (see also: bookmarks) are from the Rock n' Roll hall of fame, I think (which is why it makes me think 7th or 8th grade). I love it! And yeah, I loved the Doors, the Clash and James Dean. Can't find the Clash one, but I know it used to be in there. They marked different parts of the novels I really liked. Oh, right, the totally unrelated flowers? I love orchids (thx). The end.

P.S. Why are the Unicorns on a Crayola commercial? Take that you sell-out assholes for yelling at the crowd that it was our fault that Bush was elected. UP YRZ. CMH4LYFE. (K, maybe not the last part.)

No comments: