Saturday, November 20, 2010

i don't like that you make me feel okay for paying double

i bought a frozen microwavable bean and cheese burrito from whole foods* because i knew i would definitely be lazy enough to want to eat in the near future without leaving my house.

apparently, whole foods microwavable burritos are not meant for the lazy. THEY REQUIRE THAWING THE DAY BEFORE. so, i put it on the free pile table in my basement (don't worry, that shit gets taken in like 5 minutes--this is portland). never will i foresee beforehand that i might want a midnight snack because i stumbled in at 5am (okay 5am snack). its just not going to happen (the foreseeing, not the stumbling).

on a similar note: the manager at zupan's (specialty food store) followed me around the last time i was in there. it's about two blocks down the street (not columbus blocks), and it was raining, so my hood was up. DUDE, i can tell you're following me. also, DUDE, sorry--i'm not going to steal anything. ...AND IF I WAS, I WOULDN'T MAKE IT THAT OBVIOUS. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

*PARKING VALIDATION IS A GOOD MOTIVATOR WHEN YOU'VE OVERSTAYED YOUR WELCOME.

update: someone took the burrito. see? told you.

No comments: